The future of our country is going to hinge not upon the Republican Party's reinvention (as so many think) but upon each of us patriots asking what isn't working about our approach and modifying our attacks for greater impact in the culture and political wars. You don't fight and win unconventional...
Chuck, you fight fire with fire. It was tactics that walloped us in November (in fact over the full four years preceding. They campaigned continually while we were "Choosing" through our primaries. They were attacking! Planting political IED's all along the roads and we kept tripping the wires. They played us like a violin - and we let them! It's time now, to go covert and deal with the stuff that the Media WILL not deal with. Truth will win! But it MUST BE TRUTH!
When President Barack Obama was re-elected, the winds waned behind many patriots' ships' sails. My wife, Gena, and I felt that sock in the gut for our country and posterity, too. But instead of cowering in defeat, I believe we need to discard conventional (unsuccessful) strategies and advance in new directions.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago