When he was first sworn in as Attorney General, Eric Holder made one of the more obtuse comments in political history. When it comes to issues of race, Holder declared, we are "a nation of cowards ... we, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race." Really? It seems to me that we talk endlessly, and usually unproductively, about race. We love nothing better in America than a good racial angle. The Trayvon Martin case pushes all the buttons. Black provocateurs such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton get to strut their stuff. The liberal media...
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 37 minutes ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago