In response to:
Nobamacare will not be repealed, even if we end up with Republican majorities in both Houses of Congress in 2014, and the White House in 2016. It will remain because as soon as people start to receive subsidies from Uncle Deep Pockets to buy insurance, and find out they even have money left over, TAX FREE they will scream bloody murder if you try to take it away.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago