"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
What's wrong with you, Dave? It doesn't matter what Obama did, or didn't do? It doesn't matter what Hillary did or didn't do. Didn't you see the news on September 11, 2012. Didn't you read the papers on September 12, 2012? It was all about what Mitt Romney said and when he said it. The country was outraged by that.
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago