"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
What's wrong with you, Dave? It doesn't matter what Obama did, or didn't do? It doesn't matter what Hillary did or didn't do. Didn't you see the news on September 11, 2012. Didn't you read the papers on September 12, 2012? It was all about what Mitt Romney said and when he said it. The country was outraged by that.
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 30 mins ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago