If the course taught by the future President Obama tended to evade such considerations, and instead to emphasize princecraft, the art of prevarication and the hidden dagger -- yeah,...
First off, Obama was never a Constitutional Law prefessor. He was a TA. A substitute teacher....
Remind me -- what was the college course Barack Obama used to teach? Constitutional law? Or was it "Machiavelli for Beginners"? If it was the former, did it cover the American system of checks and balances and separation of powers? Did it dip, however briefly, into the dangers that the founding fathers wished to forfend, such as accumulation of unchecked power in a single governmental branch? Or in a single man?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago