Over at MSNBC a riot of consensus broke out when contributors Mike Barnicle and Donny Deutsch as well as University of Pennsylvania professor Anthea Butler all agreed that the people behind the video should be indicted as accessories to murder. "Good Morning," declared Butler, "How soon is Sam Bacile [the alleged creator...
We can, however, pile on Christianity to our heart's content.
An incendiary video about the prophet Muhammad, "Innocence of Muslims," was blamed for the mob attacks on our embassies in Libya and Egypt (and later, Yemen). In Libya, Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered. The video stirred some passion here in America as well.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago