Brave men often embark on ideas that, at the moment, seem doomed to fail. Ironically, stupid men also tend to begin their ventures with similar outside criticism. Former Lotus Executive Andrew Lam has announced that his company, Detroit Electric, will set out to build an all-electric sports car. An all-electric sports car named after the bankrupt city that was home to the internal combustion engine. I suppose he has a point: The market for Luxury electric cars is still pretty much wide open with Chevy Volts blowing up and Tesla failing the Top Gear test. But does the world really...
One of the best known is the Roberts electric which got an astounding 40 miles of travel from a single charge. (PS: That is the same as the Chevy Volt, without the risk of spontaneous combustion.) Actually, the Chevy Volt doesn't get 40 miles to the charge if you play the radio, or hook up the gps...
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 37 mins ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago