Why Millennials Hate Voice Mail

Damien4 Wrote: Nov 04, 2014 10:52 AM
As a millennial (recession generation sounds good too), I have written several letters by hand to friends- they started it, or wrote back. As a self employed teacher and businessman, I cannot stand letting voice mail pile up. I check the message as soon as possible, and return the call in a timely manner. Texts are convenient in that you can respond when you get a chance, it does not require immediate attention. I believe the large gripes with my generation stem from their incurable incurious nature. They have no burning desire for the truth. There is no burning desire for the freedom. They do not nor want to understand economics and its inextricable nature from public policy. Their flames have been doused. Something will light them again, but I get the feeling like nothing short of our total collapse will... Then again, I have met many around my age with a burning desire for SOCIALISM and redistribution. I do what I can...

Why You Shouldn’t Vote

Damien4 Wrote: Nov 02, 2014 10:33 AM
Go behold your fear and jokes you shouldn't vote! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IXn8yqdzrs

Incumbents Always Win

Damien4 Wrote: Oct 29, 2014 1:20 PM
I don't like the way the illegality of substances keeps violent cartels in power.
I did that about five years ago. Read Atlas Shrugs in 2009, it read like a transcript from the news (OK not exactly, but there were some striking similarities). Then Basic Economics. After that, it was all 'downhill' from there, as I became aware of the task at hand, I can never turn away. Eternal... Vigilance...
I am 28. Most of my friends are either gone hook line and sinker, are with me in my thoughts of freedom, or just plain old don't care and have no burning desire to seek the truth.
Mamamia mamamia mamamia let me go
Look into John Tyndall and Henry LeChatelier for your science.

Max Allen: Chief Divisiveness Officer

Damien4 Wrote: Oct 20, 2014 11:36 AM
Although perhaps it was divine intervention, it should be repeated :P

Max Allen: Chief Divisiveness Officer

Damien4 Wrote: Oct 20, 2014 11:36 AM
Oh no a lag spike! Sorry for 3x.

Max Allen: Chief Divisiveness Officer

Damien4 Wrote: Oct 20, 2014 11:35 AM
How many millions of inconvenient people they've managed to get rid of.

Max Allen: Chief Divisiveness Officer

Damien4 Wrote: Oct 20, 2014 11:35 AM
How many millions of inconvenient people they've managed to get rid of.