He sure seemed like it when he stormed the comment section a little while ago! But then if you read his comments, they have substance. There is no sugarcoating from him. That is the kind of attitude that turns heads and forces thoughts, regardless of your ideology. We need more people thinking critically these days.

Parasites

Damien4 Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 10:52 AM
If our fighting force is strong and trained, capable of surgical strike anywhere in the world- and our capability is well known, it acts a a disincentive to mess with us. The best defense is a strong offense, right?
I'm a millennial... You guys are pretty spot on. On FadesBook I have offered up to anyone reading my posts, "I will buy and ship a copy of Thomas Sowell's Basic Economics to you- you just have to promise to read it and discuss with me what you agree and disagree with, and why." No takers. Although there are the hardcore freedom minded among us- I feel they are just few and far in between... I wonder if Katie is single?? :P
I've done a little digging on this "Scott Walker supports amnesty" thing, and the whole smear job seems to spring from a hypothetical question asked to him by an interviewer, and then his response has been twisted to mean "HE WANTS AMNESTY!". It's more like he's saying, "Everyone came to America from somewhere, for the American dream of choosing one's own destiny. If people want to come here legally, work here legally, and pay taxes and be productive members of our society, then I want them here. If they are not following the law, they should be held accountable- our laws must be enforced."

How To “Fix” The Super Bowl

Damien4 Wrote: Feb 01, 2015 10:41 AM
Curse the Romans for inventing a number system!

Defense Against Demagogues

Damien4 Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 12:55 PM
It was some sort of joke along the lines of, "WTF is the New Yorker's beef with my business? Why can't they just let me do my job, I don't bother them!"

Defense Against Demagogues

Damien4 Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 12:52 PM
I really don't have anything substantial. Stop paying our taxes en masse, and force the fed's hand? See how the government functions when the entire middle class reports no income, and the have to make do with only 'essential' personnel, which is what there should be in the first place. Maybe several kickstarter operations to get Sowell's 'Basic Economics' into high schools. Someone on Instapundit commented about 'a great reshuffling of the American people'. I myself live in NJ, and am planning to move to TN or somewhere more friendly to the self employed. I think the best thing we can do so far is lead by example. Don't say what you'll do with your words, show me with your actions. Another idea from the man in the videos, "Don't talk about exercising your rights. DO IT." I hear that, but I don't think I'm about to make my stand walking into town here in NJ with my rifle across my back...

Defense Against Demagogues

Damien4 Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 10:54 AM
Opening line, "Hey! Did you know that an unelected bureaucrat from a federal agency can snap their fingers, write a letter, and decree a new law? Yea, it can get all 'Game of Thrones' up in here."

Defense Against Demagogues

Damien4 Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 10:52 AM
The first video is almost ten minutes, but they vary in length throughout the whole nine videos. There is a lot covered, and if you have about an hour you could watch them all the way through. They are packed with good information (in my opinion).

Defense Against Demagogues

Damien4 Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 10:49 AM
I hear ya. It is a playlist from a user THErealTRIPPLEB. His first video is about how the ATF has effectively created their own new law out of nothing- in regard to the Sig Brace. He also goes on to explain the constitutionally established separation of powers a little, and how that has morphed with all the alphabet agencies. The agencies are left to interpret law, and the laws are written vague already for this purpose. He notes how even Cuba and NK have to have laws passed by their 'elected' leaders. The man in the videos is a young 40ish lawyer with a good head on his shoulders and an entertaining and informative presentation.

Defense Against Demagogues

Damien4 Wrote: Jan 28, 2015 10:40 AM
I think the plan is to keep pushing a cold war so the hot one doesn't begin. If you haven't seen this guy yet, he is very informative. Keep studying and educating... https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLmgLZnHIQNY4QEV3_s7FSV-Ib-Tmqi_FW&v=XNBbXAoWRz0&x-yt-cl=84924572&x-yt-ts=1422411861