This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
I'm at a loss to explain it in any meaningful way, but I do know that nothing I write here will make a difference in how the Obama government is run. He is not a Socialist nor a Communist and he (sure as hell) isn't a Capitalist. He is an Obamamist, a brand new way of governing, if you aren't aware of the methods used by Adolf Hitler in the 1930s and 40s and Hugo Chavez and the Fidel Castro methods used during the later 19 hundreds and early 20s. His governing methods can be easily described as "my way or the highway!" If you don't know what that means, then you might not understand that Obamanistic governing methods means that he will dictate how everything happening in our government will function as he says it shall function.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago