It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
Too many members of "black communities" have a history of voting only for "black canidates". This is why inner city places like Detroit, Cleveland, etc., have become warm nesting places for corrupt black politicians who feast on whatever monies can be taken away from the community for personal gain during what appears to be lifetime jobs for them. They certainly are getting the type of government they voted for, however, most honest black citizens of these communities have to work much harder to maintain any type of control over their own lives. Innocent black citizens in more black communities have been hurt by the "race war" Obama is conducting against members of the black race in "white communities" than have ever been hurt before.
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago