The 30 Best Quotes Of 2013

DaleHogue Wrote: Dec 21, 2013 1:26 PM
After reading this article I realize that I could have been one of the all-time best members of Congress - if only I could have been clever enough to get elected.
Piers has a right to be wrong, just like the rest of us. As a matter of fact, most of the opinions belonging to Piers are wrong as far as I am concerned. However, because I don't agree with him, doesn't make him wrong, but it allows me to criticize his ability to think cogently, intelligently and thoughtfully. If Piers really wants to be critical of the opinions of others, he should be armed to handle the angry remarks that this right gives him. That's my lesson for today. Jus' saying ;-)

Obama and the Redneck Tenors

DaleHogue Wrote: Dec 17, 2013 4:07 PM
One of Obama's vacations has cost more than all of the presidents in our history who never took their vacation time away from the White House.

Obama and the Redneck Tenors

DaleHogue Wrote: Dec 17, 2013 4:05 PM
All the presidents have symbolically taken the "Oval Office" with them in order to work during their vacation. This president doesn't work when he is not on vacation, so you can darn well bet that he will not be doing any kind of presidential work while he is in Hawaii.

Obama and the Redneck Tenors

DaleHogue Wrote: Dec 17, 2013 4:02 PM
Some of the Liberal posters will blame Bush for Obama's vacation in Hawaii. How they can do that is a mystery to me, but they will do it - make my word.

The Future For Bush's Legacy

DaleHogue Wrote: Dec 17, 2013 10:50 AM
George W. Bush may, in future years - 20, 30, or 40 - be considered one of the better war-time presidents. Check out the War of 1812, the Spanish-American War, the War Between the States, World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and compare Bush's presidential leadership to the presidential leadership in the wars indicated above. If you're honest and not a Bush hater, you will have to give W good grades in his handling of the Mess in the Middle East. Jus' saying ;-)

A Selfie in South Africa

DaleHogue Wrote: Dec 13, 2013 8:20 PM
Immature is the proper word to use when describing the Kenyan president that we are forced to put up with for another three years according to the dictates of the United States Constitution. Childish is another word that can be used. So can the words ignorant and/or stupid clown - your choice. His actions should not be excused simply because he is half-black and a total nutcase to boot when he goes abroad to represent our national government with, at the very least, a modicum of dignity. He is an embarrassment to all American citizens. These three years will be the longest in the history of this Constitutional Republic, but I believe We the People can endure if we know for sure that he will be gone from White House forevermore as the resident in chief.

Words with Fiends

DaleHogue Wrote: Dec 12, 2013 1:05 PM
Since "we" elected a half-black man as our "leader" we have to allow the "full-blacks" to do whatever they want to do because to do less than that would mean that "we whites" are racists. If I'm wrong, I apologize. If I'm right, then let me know how smart I am by telling me so in this little posting boxes.
What did you expect? Obama is unfit to run anything beyond his arm's reach. Yes, Michelle is angry, but she is always angry.
Whatever law the illegal immigrant's country has should be used to deport or imprison those who're in this country illegally. Or you can just makeup a law like Obama does when golfing, vacationing or campaigning isn't enough to satisfy his illusions of grandeur.
Barry Soetoro hasn't grownup yet and Barack Hussein Obama is nothing more than Barry with gray hair. In high school at Punahou Academy, Barry was a non-active pupil. He was lazy and not intelligent enough to understand that a "student" has to be engaged in the educational process in order to get anything worthwhile out of his classroom experience. He was more interested in smoking pot and playing around with his pot smoking chums than he was in learning anything worthwhile in his classes. He admitted - in his book - that he was lazy and not committed to learning what was being taught at Punahou. Even if he knew how to change - which he doesn't - he is not inclined to change his "lack of good work habits." In his whole life he has done only that which didn't or doesn't take much physical or intellectual effort on his part. His former teachers at Punahou have been ordered by that school's administration not to discuss anything that has to do with Barry's educational and personal experience at this prestigious educational institution in Honolulu, Hawaii. Now, you know what I was told by these very same Punahou teachers before the school's administration ordered that they should not discuss his work habits or his personal proclivities.