In response to:
Jay Carney has a tough job - maybe the toughest one in our government - because he has to cover the lies told by his boss. I feel sorry for him, but, just once I would very much like to see Jay speak the truth in matters related to the subject being discussed. It will never happen because very few people in that situation would have the guts to tell the truth as most of us believe that truth to be. It is a damn shame that Jay or people like Jay have to cover for the governmental dishonesty which has become the hallmark of the administrator for whom he works! Perhaps, Jay tells himself that he is telling the truth - and he believes that that truth is more important to him than telling the truth to the American people. Only he knows...
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago