In response to:
Jay Carney has a tough job - maybe the toughest one in our government - because he has to cover the lies told by his boss. I feel sorry for him, but, just once I would very much like to see Jay speak the truth in matters related to the subject being discussed. It will never happen because very few people in that situation would have the guts to tell the truth as most of us believe that truth to be. It is a damn shame that Jay or people like Jay have to cover for the governmental dishonesty which has become the hallmark of the administrator for whom he works! Perhaps, Jay tells himself that he is telling the truth - and he believes that that truth is more important to him than telling the truth to the American people. Only he knows...
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago