Holder doesn't know his bass from a hole in the ground or spit from Shinola.
As Guy mentioned, NBC News has reported Attorney General Eric Holder personally signed off on the secret monitoring of Fox News Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen. Rosen's movements, personal and work phone numbers, personal and work emails and even his parents' phone number, were monitored. Now, even the liberal Huffington Post is saying Holder should go. This is what the Huffington Post homepage looked like last night:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago