Holder doesn't know his bass from a hole in the ground or spit from Shinola.
As Guy mentioned, NBC News has reported Attorney General Eric Holder personally signed off on the secret monitoring of Fox News Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen. Rosen's movements, personal and work phone numbers, personal and work emails and even his parents' phone number, were monitored. Now, even the liberal Huffington Post is saying Holder should go. This is what the Huffington Post homepage looked like last night:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 6 hours ago