Holder doesn't know his bass from a hole in the ground or spit from Shinola.
As Guy mentioned, NBC News has reported Attorney General Eric Holder personally signed off on the secret monitoring of Fox News Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen. Rosen's movements, personal and work phone numbers, personal and work emails and even his parents' phone number, were monitored. Now, even the liberal Huffington Post is saying Holder should go. This is what the Huffington Post homepage looked like last night:
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago