Holder doesn't know his bass from a hole in the ground or spit from Shinola.
As Guy mentioned, NBC News has reported Attorney General Eric Holder personally signed off on the secret monitoring of Fox News Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen. Rosen's movements, personal and work phone numbers, personal and work emails and even his parents' phone number, were monitored. Now, even the liberal Huffington Post is saying Holder should go. This is what the Huffington Post homepage looked like last night:
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 2 hours ago