Oops. Even a blind hog will stumble across an acorn now and then, but this time the vice president had hit on an essential truth, one...
Denis, Oh Denis! Dinner's ready. Stop being silly and get in here and eat some crow!.
The worst gaffe a politician can make, it's been said, is not the mistakes he makes on the campaign trail but when he tells the truth. The vice president of the United States, who's a kind of genius at embarrassing himself, did it again the other day when, almost in passing, he mentioned the hallmark of this president's stewardship of the American economy, "the middle class that has been buried these past four years."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Big Wind wins protection from eagle-death prosecutions, but the production tax credit is still up in the air Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Hot topic in jihadi circles: Is sodomy okay if it’s designed to make space for a bomb? Allahpundit 7 hours ago