After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
It's about how you choose to define the moral requirements for living in America. It's not about when a fetus is defined as a human; it's about how you believe a fetus should be treated. Some of you don't think the mother has no rights in the matter; and you choose to call anyone who is in favor of any kind of 'abortion' a murderer. Is the mother also guilty of murder when she has a miscarriage? And when the fetus that miscarries is not 'normal' in that it would not be able to ever be an independent human is it still murder to you? Who has the right to define murder in this case?
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago