After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
It's about how you choose to define the moral requirements for living in America. It's not about when a fetus is defined as a human; it's about how you believe a fetus should be treated. Some of you don't think the mother has no rights in the matter; and you choose to call anyone who is in favor of any kind of 'abortion' a murderer. Is the mother also guilty of murder when she has a miscarriage? And when the fetus that miscarries is not 'normal' in that it would not be able to ever be an independent human is it still murder to you? Who has the right to define murder in this case?
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 4 hours ago