Yep, Obama knows that so long as he tells everyone what they want to hear, even if what he says to one group is different from what he says to another group, he knows his lies will be ignored or forgiven. That seems to be what the other elected officials do, so why expect Obama to be different. He just has more 'Believers' than anyone else at this time. We're in trouble.....right here in American, folks!
Did you ever have one of those moments when a person you are listening to reminds you of someone else whom you have seen before, but you can’t quite put your finger on who? I just realized this morning, after three and a half years, who that guy in the white house reminds me of -- Professor Harold Hill.
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago