Yep, Obama knows that so long as he tells everyone what they want to hear, even if what he says to one group is different from what he says to another group, he knows his lies will be ignored or forgiven. That seems to be what the other elected officials do, so why expect Obama to be different. He just has more 'Believers' than anyone else at this time. We're in trouble.....right here in American, folks!
Did you ever have one of those moments when a person you are listening to reminds you of someone else whom you have seen before, but you can’t quite put your finger on who? I just realized this morning, after three and a half years, who that guy in the white house reminds me of -- Professor Harold Hill.
- IRS: The evolution of a scandal in the president’s mind Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- Uh oh: House Democrats ready to blow up Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Charlie Cook: This is one of the most dramatic shifts in a generic congressional ballot I’ve ever seen jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: If South Africa’s apartheid government could see the error of its ways, why can’t the GOP? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sensenbrenner: Clapper needs to be prosecuted for lying to Congress Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gallup: 52% want to scale back or repeal ObamaCare — down from 57% in early 2011; Update: Young adults expect law to be repealed Allahpundit 4 hours ago