In response to:
I always ask people like Norgaard to spin out the future should even 50% of the CO2 emissions be cut within 5 years. Their model doesn't include the immediate move of most developed countries to the status of current Mexico. Less production, less food being produced or shipped, less medical care, lower standard of living.... The Garden of Eden area of Egypt, Arabian Peninsula, Iran are areas where almost no CO2 was produced during its heyday about 4000 years ago. But they destroyed their environment by producing more people than they could feed and house.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago