In response to:
I always ask people like Norgaard to spin out the future should even 50% of the CO2 emissions be cut within 5 years. Their model doesn't include the immediate move of most developed countries to the status of current Mexico. Less production, less food being produced or shipped, less medical care, lower standard of living.... The Garden of Eden area of Egypt, Arabian Peninsula, Iran are areas where almost no CO2 was produced during its heyday about 4000 years ago. But they destroyed their environment by producing more people than they could feed and house.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago