In response to:
I always ask people like Norgaard to spin out the future should even 50% of the CO2 emissions be cut within 5 years. Their model doesn't include the immediate move of most developed countries to the status of current Mexico. Less production, less food being produced or shipped, less medical care, lower standard of living.... The Garden of Eden area of Egypt, Arabian Peninsula, Iran are areas where almost no CO2 was produced during its heyday about 4000 years ago. But they destroyed their environment by producing more people than they could feed and house.
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 56 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago