A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 2:34 PM
But, but, but... some of those tiny birds would starve instead of flying South. They would never grow up and have the ability to contribute to their flock. That's why we should protect and serve all youngsters. One of them might have been a world leader if only.....

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 2:31 PM
Well, imo a civilization should protect itself from individuals who only destroy, but don't contribute to the strength of the community. Are you one of those who are crying about the 'loss of an individual' who might have gone on to be a nobel prize winner, if we Whites would only have let him live? Maybe you should dedicate your life to living in the community where Brown lived and contribute to giving all those young gang bangers the opportunity to 'turn their lives around'.

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 2:27 PM
Yep, if someone works and saves and succeeds, it's due to their lack of understanding of the Capitalistic System. Ummm....I've never met, or heard of, someone who was successful who didn't work to achieve it. But I've found that when someone achieves something, there are always a bunch of losers complaining because they want the same success without the work.

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 2:22 PM
I am speaking about what my friends believe, and putting myself in their shoes to communicate....Nonsense, I speak about what I believe, and why. I won't hide behind your kind of 'logic?'. Every loser I've ever met expresses quite clearly the belief that the system is 'stacked' against them. They are adept in whining and crying, but not in getting educated and getting a job taking care of themselves and their families.

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 2:17 PM
And those programs are being written by people who graduated from Harvard, Yale, Boston, etc, and who all support Obama-ism. Smart people, you know. Much smarter than the rest of us. And, since they are much smarter they will make the best decisions for me, and for you.

Blacks Must Confront Reality

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 2:10 PM
la, la, la.... I can't hearrrrr youuuuu! lol Seriously, though, giving an immature baby whatever he cries for just teaches him to cry more and more...... And I'm so tired of having lazy, uneducated non-working people who never experienced slavery, and whose parents never experienced slavery, increase their hatred of people such as myself, whose parents and grandparents and whose great-grandparents had nothing to do with slavery, get dumped on by people such as you. I'm anti-slavery for you; I'm also anti-slavery for me. That's what you seem to intend, to force White people to work and give to you what you want. That's gonna stop...

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 1:35 PM
J415, you are very clear. You say that if you don't get what you think you deserve from somebody then you feel that it is your right, and your responsibility, to go find it and take it. Period. I know several Blacks just like you. Most are in jail or 'hanging out on the corner by the alley'. I know several Blacks who are not like you. We have buffets at each others homes; our children play together; we go to sporting events together. We argue about politics, sex, sports and religion. We don't always agree. Some of us are White, some are Asian, a couple are Hispanic; and several are 'hybrids'. Funny thing is that all of us work for what we want to have. Most of us seem to have failed in our efforts from time to time. The unchanging thing is that we might fail, but we don't then start stealing from others. All of us agree that the police might be able to do a lot better job of 'Protecting and Serving' if we had a lot fewer of self-centered, entitlement driven people like you who are a daily threat to our community.

Blacks Must Confront Reality

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 1:23 PM
Check with most mothers with illegitimate children and she will tell you that a lot of her welfare goes to her 'man'. He doesn't work because he doesn't need to, and he doesn't want to marry her because then she might lose some of her 'benefits'. Any species, from humans to squirrels to goldfish, can be trained to expect food if they just show up where the food is placed.They pass their 'knowledge and skills' on to their children. If the 'source' of that 'food' stops giving, or giving the right stuff, then the behavior of the squirrels, for instance, will change. Instead of waiting to be fed, they strt looking for opportunities to 'steal' what they want. Humans seem to both expect more of anything that they get for free, and get it on their terms. If not, then they behave the same as do the squirrels.

Green Monster

dahni Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 1:13 PM
Pile it up in New Jersey and paint it so it looks like Office Buildings.
When the Liberal Party is the only one remaing, America will be in the same position as were the Germans once the Nazi Party owned Germany. First they removed the other political party, then the Jews, then the news media who disagreed with them, then the wealthy who didn't give everything to the Nazi Party voluntarily, etc. It's starting to happen now, openly, as the Obama Progressives continue to increase their power and control of America. Once Progressive Power is strong enough they will start kissing off the Hispanics, then the Blacks. But never the Islamicists.... You wanna know who the Coming Caliphate is?
lol Great satire that does an excellent job of describing Liberals.