Not that you’ll learn of this planned Castroite atrocity—much less how it was foiled in the nick of time by J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI-- from any wire service, production company or TV network bestowed a Havana visa or bureau by Castro’s Stalinist regime, which...
There's another anniversary to celebrate: today marks the thirty-third thousandth time that Humbert here has written the exact same article. I'm going to celebrate by wearing my BLUE Che T shirt (the red, green, white, black, mauve, taupe, purple, violet, brown, and tan ones are at the laundry) and my beret while chanting "Viva Fidel!" in Times Square.
Furious at failing to start a worldwide nuclear war and incinerating millions of people 50 years ago last month, the bosom chum of “peace candidate” George McGovern tried again 50 years ago this month. In fact, the terror plot to incinerate and entomb thousands of New York holiday shoppers came 50 years ago last week.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago