Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Actually, I'd argue that all that cover up just makes men go even MORE nuts. If you give a kid a toy, he has fun. If you tell him there's a toy hidden in the room somewhere, he goes out of his mind.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 38 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago