1) Romney's campaign message is essentially positive; Obama's is overwhelmingly negative. People always prefer promises of something better, but Americans are especially hungry now because times are very tough. Romney is offering concrete and realistic plans to help America grow again and create millions of new jobs. Romney's message and agenda appeal to all Americans, not just certain groups, and tell them they are not imprisoned in their current economic "station" as Obama would have them believe. Though Obama's promises...
Really? Higher taxes and the resultant eight year economic explosion under Clinton sure did. And the middle class's tax increases at the time were negligible.
Call me Pollyannaish, but I believe Mitt Romney will defeat Barack Obama in November. Let me give you some of my reasons:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago