Previous -3 - 2

The Truth About Mormonism

daddy o Wrote: Apr 15, 2012 2:38 PM
As to the question of historical and archaeological authenticity: Can you prove to me that Jesus Christ was resurrected from the Dead and ascended into Heaven after teaching his disciples for forty days? In both cases, that of the resurrected Lord and the Book of Mormon, witnesses beheld Jesus and the plates from which the Book of Mormon were written. Both groups bore witness that an angel confirmed the truth of what they saw. Witnesses touched the wounds in the Saviors hands and feet. Witnesses handled the Gold Plates and touched the engravings on the pages. I submit to you the the evidence for the Book of Mormon is as strong as the witness for the Resurrection of Jesus.

The Truth About Mormonism

daddy o Wrote: Apr 15, 2012 2:33 PM
Dear AI587, That is probably the question that the first century Jews asked or the first century Christians: "If you follow the Torah (Old Testament) as you claim, why do you need the teachings of this Jesus person? I am a Mormon, and a graduate student specializing in the history of American Religions. I assure you that after reading over 75 Books this past year about all sorts of religions, I have, indeed "taken time to find out." I have found things to respect and applaud among all the religions. I have also been strengthened in my faith in Jesus Christ, The Bible and the Book of Mormon which is a powerful second witness of Christ.

Thank You, Ms. Rosen

daddy o Wrote: Apr 13, 2012 10:41 AM
See http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-04-11.html#read_more

Can Mitt Romney Win?

daddy o Wrote: Apr 11, 2012 10:44 AM
OK, all you disappointed people over in Santorum, Gingrich and Paul land, get it out of your system. Go have a good rant or a good cry or both. You all remind me of sulking children who didn;t get their way at the ball game and are taking their ball and going home. Throughout this nomination process I promised to vote for the eventual nominee, whether it was Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, MIchelle Bachman, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman or Mitt Romney. I will keep that promise. This election is too important to whine and sit on some false concept of acting on principle. As to "the establishment" foisting anything on you over 4.5 million people have voted for Mitt Romney, But if it makes you feel better, take your time and sulk.

Obamacare Will Be Romney's Savior

daddy o Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 11:38 AM
Both Pennsylvania and Texas are proportional states as to delegates, so even if Santorum wins (and the win would not be substantial) he will not close the delegate gap nor do more than postpone the Romney nomination by a week or two. A contested convention is simply a fading pipe dream in the mind of Rick Santorum. It is time to move on to Job number one.

Obamacare Will Be Romney's Savior

daddy o Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 11:37 AM
I know that you folks that use Romney designations like "Mittens" and "RINO Romney" think that you are somehow erudite and incisive, but the fact is the name calling is simply a hackneyed excuse to avoid the inevitable. Mitt Romney will be the Republican nominee. Throughout this process I have always pledged to vote for the Republican nominee regardless of who wins. I would have voted for Santorum or Gingrich or Paul over Barack Obama. Beating him in November is job number one.
Previous -3 - 2