"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
It should come as no surprise that the Church is hemorrhaging the tenets of Her Christian faith. The apostle John wrote in depth on this subject as did many others. The seven Churches are dying as the end times draw near, just as he said they would. That's probably why we find not even the most remote references concerning a country of our stature in prophecy.It sure as he!! seems like Obama's dragging us in that direction,whether he knows it or not.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago