"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
It should come as no surprise that the Church is hemorrhaging the tenets of Her Christian faith. The apostle John wrote in depth on this subject as did many others. The seven Churches are dying as the end times draw near, just as he said they would. That's probably why we find not even the most remote references concerning a country of our stature in prophecy.It sure as he!! seems like Obama's dragging us in that direction,whether he knows it or not.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago