"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
It should come as no surprise that the Church is hemorrhaging the tenets of Her Christian faith. The apostle John wrote in depth on this subject as did many others. The seven Churches are dying as the end times draw near, just as he said they would. That's probably why we find not even the most remote references concerning a country of our stature in prophecy.It sure as he!! seems like Obama's dragging us in that direction,whether he knows it or not.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago