"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
They won't be able to use them without replacement parts or maintenance by the manufacturer.At least he should've sold,not gave,these fighters for a profit.Iran has some 40 F-14s that we sold to the Shaw.They've never flown since the Assatollahs seized power. They've had them all this time & they still can't reverse engineer the parts.That's why i personally don't worry about that drone they have that failed.The paint,metal,electronics are way to far advanced for them to do anything with.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 7 hours ago