I'd rather cgi take over.We could still have actors,but fake ones,which isn't all that different then the real ones.But turn them into stars & they're pay is $0 after they're created.It will get cheaper to create an entire system of CGI characters & the actors can go to he!!,the techies can get paid, the cost of making a movie will be reduced & ticket prices come down.It's win,win for everyone, except the arrogant stupidstars who believe they're superior to the peon masses.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 17 hours ago