We have fallen off the jobs cliff. Many jobs have been taken by robots or foreign workers. For support the unemployed will have to tax money away from the robot owners or become subsistence farmers like the foreign workers were. There are few "skilled" positions to take and many people do not have the mental capacity to become skilled workers. In the past those people went into the wilderness and lived off the land. Now someone owns all the land and there are no unpopulated lands to emigrate to.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 48 mins ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 4 hours ago