In response to:
At one time 50% of Americans worked on farms or farm related jobs. Mechanization took away those jobs so the people went into manufacturing. Automation took away those jobs. Cheap Chinese labor took away the assembly jobs that were left. Baxter will take away those jobs. 50% unemployment will become the norm. There will be enough production for everyone to have a good living. We will have to seal the southern boarder to keep out free loaders and restrict wealth sharing to those who are willing to show up to work at any job available.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago