In response to:
At one time 50% of Americans worked on farms or farm related jobs. Mechanization took away those jobs so the people went into manufacturing. Automation took away those jobs. Cheap Chinese labor took away the assembly jobs that were left. Baxter will take away those jobs. 50% unemployment will become the norm. There will be enough production for everyone to have a good living. We will have to seal the southern boarder to keep out free loaders and restrict wealth sharing to those who are willing to show up to work at any job available.
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago