In response to:
At one time 50% of Americans worked on farms or farm related jobs. Mechanization took away those jobs so the people went into manufacturing. Automation took away those jobs. Cheap Chinese labor took away the assembly jobs that were left. Baxter will take away those jobs. 50% unemployment will become the norm. There will be enough production for everyone to have a good living. We will have to seal the southern boarder to keep out free loaders and restrict wealth sharing to those who are willing to show up to work at any job available.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 8 hours ago