In response to:
At one time 50% of Americans worked on farms or farm related jobs. Mechanization took away those jobs so the people went into manufacturing. Automation took away those jobs. Cheap Chinese labor took away the assembly jobs that were left. Baxter will take away those jobs. 50% unemployment will become the norm. There will be enough production for everyone to have a good living. We will have to seal the southern boarder to keep out free loaders and restrict wealth sharing to those who are willing to show up to work at any job available.
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 43 mins ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson’s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama will not go quietly in 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago