In response to:
At one time 50% of Americans worked on farms or farm related jobs. Mechanization took away those jobs so the people went into manufacturing. Automation took away those jobs. Cheap Chinese labor took away the assembly jobs that were left. Baxter will take away those jobs. 50% unemployment will become the norm. There will be enough production for everyone to have a good living. We will have to seal the southern boarder to keep out free loaders and restrict wealth sharing to those who are willing to show up to work at any job available.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago