In response to:
With automation and global trade there are not enough jobs to go around. We don't need more farm workers, mill workers, store clerks. Any thing you can make to sell is available cheaper and better made at Walmart. There aren't enough yards to mow, hair cuts needed, or papers to sale. Only a third of the population has a job now and 20% of those jobs are non-productive government jobs. We can't afford to give everyone a new car and their own home but food and basic healthcare is easily doable.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago