In response to:
With automation and global trade there are not enough jobs to go around. We don't need more farm workers, mill workers, store clerks. Any thing you can make to sell is available cheaper and better made at Walmart. There aren't enough yards to mow, hair cuts needed, or papers to sale. Only a third of the population has a job now and 20% of those jobs are non-productive government jobs. We can't afford to give everyone a new car and their own home but food and basic healthcare is easily doable.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago