When Did We Vote to Become Mexico?

Daddio7 Wrote: May 23, 2013 11:17 AM
The Mexican Indians have been under European (Spanish) dictatorship for over 400 years. They make very good subjects. European subjects tend to successful revolt. The bomb makers were Muslims. Why anyone would what them around I have no idea. It could be having a constant terrorism threat justifies continued government violation of rights to privacy.
Follow the money, cost go up because insurers and doctors want to make bigger profits. Anytime there is more money available, those taking it, take more. We give students almost unlimited student loans, collages immediately raise tuition rates. Give sick people more money, doctors will raise their rates. Single payer will only work if we have a single provider. Hospitals totally owned and operated by the government and doctors public servants working for the Health Department.
Did you see the hidden camera videos a major news network had in a special on border control. A column of illegals marched across the boarder and off into the desert. They were supposedly carrying backpacks full of marijuana but they could have been carrying anything. We employ 10 agents per mile of border. Having them spread out over tens of thousands of sq miles of desert is very ineffective. Manning guard towers in shifts would be a true deterrent.
Rubio is an articulate RINO. By the time he is Reid's age the GOP will have morphed into a copy of the PRI of Mexico. The Reconquistia will be complete, viva la revolution!
After my business failed in 1995 I was left with a $20000 tax bill I couldn't pay. With penalties and interest I owed $50000. I got a job and the IRS garnished all of my paycheck over $300 a week. My wife called the IRS to try and set up a payment plan. Most telephone agents in Atlanta are Black. None of them would would change anything. My wife kept redialing until she got a White agent, we are from the South, we can tell. This agent offered a $200 a month plan. After ten years I had paid off the $20000 tax bill. As part of the tax code any money owed after ten years of not missing a payment is forgiven. I didn't have to pay the penalties and interest. Hallelujah.

Taxing Internet sales

Daddio7 Wrote: May 09, 2013 6:30 PM
How do Mom and Pop B&M stores handle their taxes? Who ever tells them what items are taxable and how much per item just tells the Internet Tax Clearinghouse also. The clearinghouse aggregates the thousands of tax authority submissions and provides them sorted by residential address to the shipping companies. FedEx and the others merge this information with their shipping table software. When an internet store submits the address to the shipper for the shipping label the local tax due is added to the shipping charges. FedEx periodically remits the taxes collected to the states and the state handles the distribution to instate authorities.
Traditional marriage is about a male heir for the husband, the wife and and daughters were often seen as chattel to be used or sold. A hundred years from now most children will grow up with no father in the home and a large percentage wont know who he was anyway. This is common today and will be completely normal then.

Environmentalists Killing US Economy

Daddio7 Wrote: May 05, 2013 8:46 PM
Creating fire is a uniquely human trait. Human use of fire has caused tremendous harm to the Earth's environment and other life on the planet. It has greatly benefited mankind. Certain people care more for the environment more than they care for other humans. If we all disappeared they would be thrilled.

Surveillance Cameras Are Not All That

Daddio7 Wrote: May 05, 2013 7:36 PM
When my home was broken into a drone focused on my doorstep would have been welcome. Petty crooks seldom have access to police video feeds.

Hey Dude! Here’s My Resume

Daddio7 Wrote: May 05, 2013 4:38 PM
While I proof read any thing I post because of (not due to) wear and tear on my body, and my old computer, sometimes the shift key doesn't work or my crippled fingers hit the wrong key. With poor eyesight any mistakes spell-check misses are often missed by me also. If this was part of my resume ( Ha, I'm on disability and never have to find a job again) I would e-mail a copy to my English teacher daughter and have her proof read it for me. Once someone denigrated my writing style in a forum, my daughter reviewed all the other post an told me mine was one of the best written there.

Laissez Faire Marriage Part II

Daddio7 Wrote: May 04, 2013 4:36 PM
Just a thought, gay couples do not, can not, have their children, they have someones else's. One of the individuals can father or bear a child but it can't be theirs (the couples) child.