And while this strategy is nothing new in the American experience, it has never served a group better than it’s served those practicing homosexual behavior in the U.S—a group that constitutes approximately 1.4 percent of our population according to the Centers for Disease Control, yet successfully gives the impression that its numbers are...
* - name calling e.g. bigot, homophobe ** - insinuation that since I'm against gay-marriage I must be a closet homosexual, (and super-athiest Richard Dawkins must be a closet Christian, right?) *** - calls to have this post banned for offensive content
It seems that more and more, a small contingent in America is constantly pressuring the majority of Americans to acquiesce to their demands. And to achieve success, the contingent exaggerates its own numbers, so as to seem less peripheral than it really is.
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago