And while this strategy is nothing new in the American experience, it has never served a group better than it’s served those practicing homosexual behavior in the U.S—a group that constitutes approximately 1.4 percent of our population according to the Centers for Disease Control, yet successfully gives the impression that its numbers are...
Here's an interesting fact: Out of the states that have legalized "Gay Marriage", 2, New Hampshire and Iowa, still do not allow first-cousin marriage. I thought that the whole "Gay Marriage" argument was that any adult should be free to marry the "person they love". Yet still the prohibition of first cousin marriage in these states. Does that sound like "marriage equality" to you? If the homosexuals now have the right to marry the "person they love", how is dis-allowing first-cousins, who are allowed to marry in many states, "marriage equality. I'll wait for the reasoned*, logical**, well thought out***, answers from the pro gay marriage crowd to pour in now.
It seems that more and more, a small contingent in America is constantly pressuring the majority of Americans to acquiesce to their demands. And to achieve success, the contingent exaggerates its own numbers, so as to seem less peripheral than it really is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 mins ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 58 mins ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago