And while this strategy is nothing new in the American experience, it has never served a group better than it’s served those practicing homosexual behavior in the U.S—a group that constitutes approximately 1.4 percent of our population according to the Centers for Disease Control, yet successfully gives the impression that its numbers are...
Here's an interesting fact: Out of the states that have legalized "Gay Marriage", 2, New Hampshire and Iowa, still do not allow first-cousin marriage. I thought that the whole "Gay Marriage" argument was that any adult should be free to marry the "person they love". Yet still the prohibition of first cousin marriage in these states. Does that sound like "marriage equality" to you? If the homosexuals now have the right to marry the "person they love", how is dis-allowing first-cousins, who are allowed to marry in many states, "marriage equality. I'll wait for the reasoned*, logical**, well thought out***, answers from the pro gay marriage crowd to pour in now.
It seems that more and more, a small contingent in America is constantly pressuring the majority of Americans to acquiesce to their demands. And to achieve success, the contingent exaggerates its own numbers, so as to seem less peripheral than it really is.
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago