And while this strategy is nothing new in the American experience, it has never served a group better than it’s served those practicing homosexual behavior in the U.S—a group that constitutes approximately 1.4 percent of our population according to the Centers for Disease Control, yet successfully gives the impression that its numbers are...
Here's an interesting fact: Out of the states that have legalized "Gay Marriage", 2, New Hampshire and Iowa, still do not allow first-cousin marriage. I thought that the whole "Gay Marriage" argument was that any adult should be free to marry the "person they love". Yet still the prohibition of first cousin marriage in these states. Does that sound like "marriage equality" to you? If the homosexuals now have the right to marry the "person they love", how is dis-allowing first-cousins, who are allowed to marry in many states, "marriage equality. I'll wait for the reasoned*, logical**, well thought out***, answers from the pro gay marriage crowd to pour in now.
It seems that more and more, a small contingent in America is constantly pressuring the majority of Americans to acquiesce to their demands. And to achieve success, the contingent exaggerates its own numbers, so as to seem less peripheral than it really is.
- Finally: George W. Bush take the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago