On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
So chucklehead -- support the Tea Party against Republican AND DEMOCRAT overspending instead of hypocritically pointing the finger at a bunch of Democrats thinly disguised as moderate RINOs. The spending on both sides must stop. The only way to make that happen is through equality -- every voter pays the same tax [not tax rate]. A head tax is the only fair tax. [FY2011 was $12,300 for every eligible US voter]. It's time for everyone to pay their own share since we all get the benefits.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 5 hours ago