The other day a group of us were at a restaurant. All of a sudden there was a child stomping his feet and stating he was not going to do what he was told. He made a big scene even after he was told that these are the rules and you have to follow them. It was quite surprising that people were watching this and not pointing out the wrongness of the behavior. Then everyone realized that it wasn’t a five-year-old but rather our president on TV stating he was not going to negotiate with Republicans about the debt ceiling....
. . . willing to do one of two things: 1. keep turning a blind eye to all of 0bama's executive malfeasance and keep voting for the parasitic privilege of getting a so-called free lunch... and do so in every way possible--which is called "voter malfeasance" -- and more egregious than 0bama's malfeasance as president; or 2. We revert back to what President JFK admonished us do so eloquently in his 1961 inaugural speech : 'ask not what your country can (or more like demand) do for you; instead ask what you can do for your country.' I'VE always done the latter and serve my country (in my own way).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago