The other day a group of us were at a restaurant. All of a sudden there was a child stomping his feet and stating he was not going to do what he was told. He made a big scene even after he was told that these are the rules and you have to follow them. It was quite surprising that people were watching this and not pointing out the wrongness of the behavior. Then everyone realized that it wasn’t a five-year-old but rather our president on TV stating he was not going to negotiate with Republicans about the debt ceiling....
. . . willing to do one of two things: 1. keep turning a blind eye to all of 0bama's executive malfeasance and keep voting for the parasitic privilege of getting a so-called free lunch... and do so in every way possible--which is called "voter malfeasance" -- and more egregious than 0bama's malfeasance as president; or 2. We revert back to what President JFK admonished us do so eloquently in his 1961 inaugural speech : 'ask not what your country can (or more like demand) do for you; instead ask what you can do for your country.' I'VE always done the latter and serve my country (in my own way).
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 21 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 23 hours ago