There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The end has justified the means - enjoy the time left because it is over. This is the last time voter fraud needed to be used. The illegals will be given citizenship/voting rights and this will preclude any need for future voting fraud. The new citizens will raise the 47% to be the 51% The RINO Rebublicans are incapable of being honest to themselves or their party and Democtrats can spot RINO'S a mile away. It is over for conservatism after it was Hi-Jacked and Liberalized by the Bush's. Obama's grip over Washington now holds Congress in fear. Even John Boehner is afraid of true Conservatives who might anger the President and so has ben removing such patriots from any appointmetns in Washington. It's over and we are in free fall.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago