There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The end has justified the means - enjoy the time left because it is over. This is the last time voter fraud needed to be used. The illegals will be given citizenship/voting rights and this will preclude any need for future voting fraud. The new citizens will raise the 47% to be the 51% The RINO Rebublicans are incapable of being honest to themselves or their party and Democtrats can spot RINO'S a mile away. It is over for conservatism after it was Hi-Jacked and Liberalized by the Bush's. Obama's grip over Washington now holds Congress in fear. Even John Boehner is afraid of true Conservatives who might anger the President and so has ben removing such patriots from any appointmetns in Washington. It's over and we are in free fall.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 5 hours ago