Just want to mention that the statement about a "little book" has to do with the fact Ben handed a particular publication (of the Constitution -- which publications and readings, such as in Congress, vary) to Piers with a bit of condescension (a performance, almost, of how Piers Morgan certainly could not know the Constitution. The conversation, here (if it is the full video) is excellent to consider.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago