Starbucks seems an unlikely dueling ground in the national debate over guns, but the ubiquitous coffee chain Friday will once again find itself squarely in the cross hairs in the...
Hmmm... I was going to leave a comment. Then I read those that were posted before. SMH I'm not going to bother now. Sorry Katie, it could have been a great dialogue; sadly, it appears never to be.
If you need a Friday afternoon pick-me-up and support your right to carry a firearm, head over to Starbucks. The national coffee chain has a policy that respects gun laws in states around the country and today, Second Amendment advocates and those who refuse to be victims of violence are celebrating. If your state has concealed carry, so does Starbucks. If your state has open carry, so does Starbucks.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago