This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
Now that Michigan is a right-to-work state, maybe companies will bring jobs into the state. Because of the beautiful Great Lakes, Michigan is a destination state, you can't access another state east to west. I'm hoping that after all the challenges, and there will be challenges to this law, we can get down to jobs for the people. Obama is upset because unions give a lot of union dues money to the Democrats. If no one joins the union and pays those dues, who is going to give to Democrats?
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 13 hours ago