I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
I have wondered how many children have been aborted in the past 40 years who could have changed the world (for better or worse). How many could have grown up to find the cure for cancer or genetic diseases. How many could have grown up and been intelligent Congress people or Presidents. 0bama said that we have to protect our children, doesn't he realize (I know the answer to this one) that we should also protect the children in the womb? I know he doesn't care about them, but wouldn't it be nice if he did.
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 32 mins ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago