I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
I have wondered how many children have been aborted in the past 40 years who could have changed the world (for better or worse). How many could have grown up to find the cure for cancer or genetic diseases. How many could have grown up and been intelligent Congress people or Presidents. 0bama said that we have to protect our children, doesn't he realize (I know the answer to this one) that we should also protect the children in the womb? I know he doesn't care about them, but wouldn't it be nice if he did.
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago