A Woman May Die Because of ObamaCare

Cynthia197 Wrote: Nov 09, 2013 12:14 PM
I'm sure there are many more stories like this. And people don't believe in the death panels that are in ObamaDoesn'tCare.

Taking Baby Killing to a New Low

Cynthia197 Wrote: Sep 16, 2013 3:36 PM
As Rousselle notes, “In California, if an animal needs an abortion, the procedure must be carried out by a licensed veterinary surgeon. It appears now that the State of California views humans as deserving a lower standard of care than a housecat.” Is this another example of Democrats war on women?

A Kemp Growth Plan for Detroit

Cynthia197 Wrote: Jul 20, 2013 11:46 AM
Detroit also has to get rid of the union stranglehold on everything. Exhibitors at Cobo Hall can't even unload their own product, which they probably loaded by themselves. If it's over 15 lbs total, union workers have to unload for them. Also, maybe now Detroit can get rid of the $30,000/year horseshoer position in the fire department, which hasn't had horses for how many years (?) and that union member cannot shoe the police department horses - against union rules.
I'm afraid those protestors in front of my vehicle would have had tire tracks on their bodies.
This is stupid. Why does anyone have to die to understand racism? If idiots like Sharpton and Dyson would shut their mouths, we might be able to work it out peacefully.
I'm not betting on it because it's not a sure thing. I'm afraid after a few hearing the Benghazi debacle will be forgotten and 4 American heros families and "whistle blower" patriots will be left to fend for them. I'd like to believe that the American people and Congress will not forget but past history doesn't bode well for that.

The Improbable life of Irving Berlin

Cynthia197 Wrote: May 09, 2013 11:26 AM
The best part is he wasn't aborted so we would miss all his genius.
And calling it a fetus instead of a baby doesn't help the attitude. It is much easier to get rid of a fetus, as the Philidephia clinic shows, than a baby.

Can It Happen Here?

Cynthia197 Wrote: Mar 26, 2013 12:10 PM
Please remember that the money seized is UNINSURED money. Amounts up to 100,00 € has not been seized. American banks deposits are also insured up to $100,000. I'm not so sure that using taxpayer money to bail out banks isn't the same thing as taking uninsured money. Both are robbery, however Cyprus is making the banks bail out themselves instead of using taxpayer money.

Ben Carson Owes No Apologies

Cynthia197 Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 11:14 AM
No one has pointed out that Dr. Carson did NOT attack 0bama, he instead pointed out real problems that are hurting America. He never (from what I've seen) turned to 0bama and pointed a finger at him and said, "It is all you're fault." I was shocked when Cal Thomas said Dr. Carson should apologize, and my respect for Mr. Thomas went straight down to zero.

Unions Slump on Bad Obama Bet

Cynthia197 Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 11:10 AM
These facts "slip" through the media because they don't want to report anything that might reflect badly on 0bama or the unions.