There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
I don't trust computers. I'm not a Luddite, I use a Computer constantly. That doesn't mean I have to trust them. What I took away from this election is that their hackers were a heck of a lot better than ours. They gave us just enough so that we couldn't scream too loudly. They gave us the status quo. And so many people voted, we'll never know-or be able to prove-the extent of the Fraud that was foisted upon us. I think a lot more people voted than we were told. But how do you prove it? Get to work people or they'll steal our country just like they stole this election.
- Finally: George W. Bush take the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago