I'm even thinking they could "give in" on a debt ceiling increase and grow the cajones to really put the screws to the spenders via the CR. What id they said there will be NO CR until a real budget is passed by the Senate and until Reid commits to submitting all spending and budget bills passed by the House for a Senate vote, so we can get back to the legislative system as it's supposed to function - you know, open debate, negotiations, conferences, committees ... all that good stuff in that "useless" Constitution. Then they can shut down all non-essential Government services and see if anyone outside of the beltway even notices or cares.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago