I'm even thinking they could "give in" on a debt ceiling increase and grow the cajones to really put the screws to the spenders via the CR. What id they said there will be NO CR until a real budget is passed by the Senate and until Reid commits to submitting all spending and budget bills passed by the House for a Senate vote, so we can get back to the legislative system as it's supposed to function - you know, open debate, negotiations, conferences, committees ... all that good stuff in that "useless" Constitution. Then they can shut down all non-essential Government services and see if anyone outside of the beltway even notices or cares.
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 42 mins ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 3 hours ago