I'm even thinking they could "give in" on a debt ceiling increase and grow the cajones to really put the screws to the spenders via the CR. What id they said there will be NO CR until a real budget is passed by the Senate and until Reid commits to submitting all spending and budget bills passed by the House for a Senate vote, so we can get back to the legislative system as it's supposed to function - you know, open debate, negotiations, conferences, committees ... all that good stuff in that "useless" Constitution. Then they can shut down all non-essential Government services and see if anyone outside of the beltway even notices or cares.
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago