The situation facing Romney is hard for some Republicans to comprehend. They didn't...
Absolutely correct Dan. Plus, why hasn't the media picked up that Obama has sent three budgets from the White House to the Senate, and not one of them has passed. Even this year's budget from Obama went down in defeat with 0 votes for it from either GOP or Dem Senators. To say the Republicans are responsible is irresponsible and ignorant.
Mitt Romney has just one job going into the last stretch of the presidential campaign. He has to connect with people who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but are disappointed with the president now. He has to assure them that they didn't make a mistake back then, that it wasn't crazy or stupid to believe Obama's promises, but that things just haven't worked out. And he has to convince them it's OK to choose a new candidate this time around; they don't owe Obama another vote.
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 14 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 3 hours ago