The situation facing Romney is hard for some Republicans to comprehend. They didn't...
Absolutely correct Dan. Plus, why hasn't the media picked up that Obama has sent three budgets from the White House to the Senate, and not one of them has passed. Even this year's budget from Obama went down in defeat with 0 votes for it from either GOP or Dem Senators. To say the Republicans are responsible is irresponsible and ignorant.
Mitt Romney has just one job going into the last stretch of the presidential campaign. He has to connect with people who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but are disappointed with the president now. He has to assure them that they didn't make a mistake back then, that it wasn't crazy or stupid to believe Obama's promises, but that things just haven't worked out. And he has to convince them it's OK to choose a new candidate this time around; they don't owe Obama another vote.
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago