Note how the author of this Yahoo! piece FAILS miserably to disconnect Michelle Duggar's (mother of TLC's hit show, "19 Kids And Counting") line linking the Holocaust dot to the abortion dot: "But to actually call abortions 'the baby holocaust' is a bit insensitive. I have family members - including my great-grandmother - who have actually witnessed the atrocities during that moment in history, and not one has ever said it was their 'choice' to be...
Its worse than the historical holocaust. Those victims at least had the option of, and in some cases did, rising up against their captors and overwhelming them through the sheer force of their numbers. It would have been a tragedy with great loss of life and no guarantee of success, but it still was an option available to them. To fight for themselves, to take their destiny into their own hands. The unborn children of America do not even have that option. Its the murder of true innocents in the name of power and convenience. And it is the greatest stain on this country.
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 3 hours ago