Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:27 PM
Well, Yachtsman, Goodman, and Dr. Roy are all pretty dense. How much do you think they weigh?

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:23 PM
Hahahahahahaha. I would expect nothing less from you.

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:22 PM
Interesting that you think it was the Democrats pushing the 1964 civil rights act. Both the House and the Senate were Democrat then, but only 28% of the dems voted for it. It took the Republicans to turn it into law. The southern Democrats not only stayed Democrat, and racist, they became much more so. Scratch a democrat and you'll find a KKK member at heart.

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:18 PM
Hahahahahahahaha. Good one, Colonialgirl.

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:17 PM
Gosh, I'm so glad that you were there in order to tell us exactly what happened. So I'm sure you'll be able to tell us exactly what went on in the White House while Ambassador Stevens was being raped and killed in Benghazi.

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:15 PM
So why does the EPA keep them going? (Answer: They're all Democrats) Why does the Democratic Senate vote down the bill sponsored by the Republicans to end the mandates? (Answer: The EPA lobbies them.) You know what? Colonialgirl is right... you are an ignorant troll spewing your liberal talking points. Moron.

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:12 PM
Love how you set up your strawmen and knock them down. Idiot.

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:10 PM
Try reading something other than Reuters, AP, or CNN, and something a little later than 2007. A bill was introduced last year by a REPUBLICAN to stop the ethanol mandates. It was voted down by the DEMOCRAT Senate.

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:08 PM
Actually, it was the Democrats in the south who started the KKK. When blacks were emancipated they were all Republicans.

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:07 PM
How about we start a petition to stop child pedophilia in school teachers? There's more of them than there are in the Catholic church. You just don't want anyone to point out that Obama went to a Racist church with a loud-mouthed racist pastor for years. Look! Squirrel!

Finally, My Views on Gold

cwright Wrote: Dec 15, 2012 4:03 PM
You're unbelievable. You start out with a statement like Bush started the Iraq war based on lying. Why don't you ask Syria where they got all the biological weapons that they have stored, and in fact have loaded into missiles ready to fire? Where do you think the Serin gas came from? Also, in case it escaped your notice, at least W took that war to Congress for a vote, something Obama didn't bother with Libya. Hey, you want to talk about Fast & Furious or Benghazi? Then you want to talk about over $5 Trillion more in debt over the past 4 years? If Obama thought W's adding $4 Trillion in debt over 8 years was treasonous, then what is adding $5 Trillion in debt over 4 years? Twice as treasonous? Nah, it's the Won who did it.