What the GOP strategists have forgotten is that elections are won as much on image as they are on issues. So on the Fourth of July holiday, Barack Obama entertained military personnel at the White House and then hit the road on a tour of critical...
Obama is not a smart politician. He his cunning and deceitful and that is ALL he has going for him. If he were smart he wouldn't be doing virtually everything wrong. A smart politician knows the art of compromise. It's Obama's way for the highway. Matt Towery would be better served to hammer on the president with the bad record not the guy who has yet to have a record. He's a presidential candidate, not a performing monkey in heels.
Oh, yes, I have seen Republican presidential campaigns ... far too many. Make no mistake, in my judgment, Mitt Romney has everything it takes to be a great president. Unfortunately, my job is to provide realistic analysis about elections. And right now, I can literally see this race ending up as another huge Republican catastrophe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 8 hours ago