The National Rifle Association has been under heavy criticism since holding a press conference on December 21 in response to the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. During his remarks, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called for armed police officers in every school in America as a way to prevent the next Sandy Hook and to protect America's kids. The idea was immediately classified as "out of touch" and "unsympathetic" to the situation by anti-Second Amendment advocacy groups calling for more gun control and a renewal of the Clinton-era assault weapons ban. A Gallup...
NO FEDERAL COPS IN ALL OUR SCHOOLS. Local cops or marshals or sheriff deputies as the school board see fit. Local control. Local schools. Those that would sell their freedom for security will soon have neither!
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 34 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago