A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
Taking the stage “one last time” is not going to help Scott Brown. He uses his time on stage to talk about Warren’s Indian ancestry lie, rather than to make a strong case for why it is bad for Massachusetts and bad for America to give power to leftists like Warren. Seeing as how he’s a RINO, maybe he doesn’t really understand it himself. I am continually amazed at the difficulty people have fending off opponents from the far left. It shouldn’t be that hard.
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago