Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
I don't understand: the dems want us to share our money with the less fortunate, pay for their food, home, cell phones because they can't & don't want to do it for themselves. I understand some may not be able to, I have no problem helping them out in life. When it comes to abortion shouldn't we be thinking the same way? There are a lot of women out there that cannot have children due to some issue they may have, why can a 17 year old girl or 30 year old woman decide to end the life of an unborn child as many times as she wants with no consequences? I mean, if I drive my friend to his house and he goes in and does something bad I may end up going to jail. Why do women not go to jail? Why not give that child to someone? Fair Share No?
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 31 minutes ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago