Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
I don't understand: the dems want us to share our money with the less fortunate, pay for their food, home, cell phones because they can't & don't want to do it for themselves. I understand some may not be able to, I have no problem helping them out in life. When it comes to abortion shouldn't we be thinking the same way? There are a lot of women out there that cannot have children due to some issue they may have, why can a 17 year old girl or 30 year old woman decide to end the life of an unborn child as many times as she wants with no consequences? I mean, if I drive my friend to his house and he goes in and does something bad I may end up going to jail. Why do women not go to jail? Why not give that child to someone? Fair Share No?
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago