Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
yeah ok, why because the 1st and 2nd debate didn't do that? Too late, doesn't matter what POTUS does, he still let AMERICANS die on his watch while he went back to sleep. Why don't you tell the parents of the dead that POTUS is great at foreign policy. I am sure they will differ from your opinion.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago