Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
yeah ok, why because the 1st and 2nd debate didn't do that? Too late, doesn't matter what POTUS does, he still let AMERICANS die on his watch while he went back to sleep. Why don't you tell the parents of the dead that POTUS is great at foreign policy. I am sure they will differ from your opinion.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago