Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
yeah ok, why because the 1st and 2nd debate didn't do that? Too late, doesn't matter what POTUS does, he still let AMERICANS die on his watch while he went back to sleep. Why don't you tell the parents of the dead that POTUS is great at foreign policy. I am sure they will differ from your opinion.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 15 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago