Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
yeah ok, why because the 1st and 2nd debate didn't do that? Too late, doesn't matter what POTUS does, he still let AMERICANS die on his watch while he went back to sleep. Why don't you tell the parents of the dead that POTUS is great at foreign policy. I am sure they will differ from your opinion.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago