Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
yeah ok, why because the 1st and 2nd debate didn't do that? Too late, doesn't matter what POTUS does, he still let AMERICANS die on his watch while he went back to sleep. Why don't you tell the parents of the dead that POTUS is great at foreign policy. I am sure they will differ from your opinion.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago