Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
Yea, Cabrera, we don't deport' LEGAL' American citizens for driving offenses. If I had driven in Calif. without a valid drivers license and had taken someones life, I would already be sitting in jail for life! That trial would have already been over! What a joke! Whatever in this country happened to justice! Why the H--- should I go out and pay for a drivers license when others can get away without it, WHY? What is becoming of this country? We need a good civil war to clean up the mess!
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago