Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
Yea, Cabrera, we don't deport' LEGAL' American citizens for driving offenses. If I had driven in Calif. without a valid drivers license and had taken someones life, I would already be sitting in jail for life! That trial would have already been over! What a joke! Whatever in this country happened to justice! Why the H--- should I go out and pay for a drivers license when others can get away without it, WHY? What is becoming of this country? We need a good civil war to clean up the mess!
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 7 hours ago